December 6, 2010

House Improvement

Whew! To undertake house renovation is costly nowadays! I received the statement of account from the supplier of my construction materials and I was shocked to see that for a simple house improvement I was already spend P 40,000.00 for materials alone. Now, I am thinking to forgo the replacement of our window glass jalousie with sliding powder-coated window since we do not have budget anymore. I rather use Cheap venetian blinds than spend another P 20,000.00 for the windows.

1 comments:

William Jessie said...

I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here. Exterior Home Painter Cowlitz County

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top