November 17, 2010

Laughter is theBest Medicine

I used to real a lot of books, and magazines, and one of my favorite is the Reader’s Digest. My mom paid for an annual subscription of it and every month we will receive a copy of my favorite paperback. As exciting as all the facts and the knowledge I gained from the variety of topics I read from it, I always find a breather in the Humor section specifically the “Laughter the Best medicine”. I would laugh alone inside my room and just enjoy the day at the jokes given by different contributors worldwide

Indeed, laughter is the best medicine and science prove it! It has been found that laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain and conflict. It brings back balance to your mind and body, lightens your burdens, inspires hope, connects you to others, keep you grounded, focused and alert. Wow! If this is the case then, everyone should take every opportunity to laugh and be in good health. It takes a lot of muscles to frown than to smile. So my to all my friends out there, smile, laugh and enjoy life more. “What soap is to the body,laughter is to the soul” - (Yiddish proverb).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top