August 30, 2010

My Major...Major Answer to the Miss U Question to Venus Raj

Venus Raj, our own contestant for the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant Contest was ridiculed with her “major..major…” answer of the infamous, mind-boggling question of Mr. William Baldwin. "What is your biggest in mistake in your life and how were you able to solve it... It was a question with gray areas. It's not a question that could be answered by a yes or no but a preferential question and personal one.

In my own opinion, she could've have answered and turned the question around. "In my 22 years of existence, I surely have encountered different types of difficulties in my life. But to be honest, I haven’t made a single big mistake because I only see mistakes as blessings to learn from and a means to pave the way to become a better person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top